- Parts that we have in stock ship within 1 business day.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and then it will be promptly shipped to you by whatever method you choose. Most of the ordered parts leave our dealership complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer can take up to 5-7 business days to arrive to us, but once we receive it, they will be shipped to you immediately. We will post a tracking number as soon as it's available.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If you need an ETA before ordering, then please contact us by phone or e-mail.
- Depending upon your location, UPS ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Your order may be shipped Overnight for an additional cost, please call or e-mail special requests for urgent shipping quotes.
- Heavy or Oversized shipments will require additional freight costs; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval. There are some items shown on the web site that are not reasonable to ship and those orders will be declined.
- Items include fragile things like glass and large sheet metal, hazardous materials like air bags and seat belts with pretensioners, very heavy items like frame's, engine cradle's, and other items at our discretion. If we decline the order you will be notified as soon as possible.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for UPS ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- We do not ship internationally.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to notify you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.